High Launch, Optimal Trajectory
The stainless steel i20 hybrids have a small, compact head shape that is neutral and sets up square for easy alignment. Perimeter weighting ensures a high MOI (Moment of Inertia), and the low-deep CG (Center of Gravity) helps launch the ball from tight lies or heavy grass with optimal trajectory to stop the ball on the green. Workability comes from a low MOI about the shaft axis, allowing players to shape shots with confidence. A dramatic matte-black finish on the i20's eliminates glare and reflections to help players focus.
TFC 707D Graphite Shaft
- This premium graphite shaft was engineered to optimize launch conditions and the overall performance of the i20 hybrid
- It is slightly heavier and stiffer than the other stock shaft option, Project X Black
- The 707D generates a lower-spinning, boring trajectory to maximize distance and accuracy while offering a stable feel
Position at address.
- Compact Design
- Stainless steel, with a small, compact head shape that is neutral and sets up square for easy alignment
- High MOI, Low & Deep CG
- Perimeter weighting ensures a high MOI, and the low-deep CG helps launch the ball from tight lies or heavy grass with optimal trajectory to stop the ball on the green
- Workability comes from a low MOI about the shaft axis, allowing players to shape shots with confidence
- Dramatic matte-black finish eliminates glare and reflections to keep players focused
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information