With the PING Men's S55 Irons the hardest hole on the course just became the easiest. These tour-style blade irons feature stronger lofts while adding distance, control and shot-shaping playability to every swing. 17-4 stainless steel club heads feature a Tungsten tow weight for optimial forgiveness on off-center hits. The low-profile, custom tuning port (CTP) has been updated from a thermoplastic urethane to a thermoplastic elastomer which results in a softer feel at impact with less vibrations.
- Tour-style blade irons feature stronger lofts (1° in the PW, ½° in the 6 iron and then progressively less through the 3 iron where there is no change) for more distance
- Increased control while maintaining playability and shot-shaping capabilities
- 17-4 stainless steel heads feature a Tungsten toe weight to maximize forgiveness
- Vertical stabilizing bar - narrower on long irons and wider on short irons - provides exact distance control
- Low-profile custom tuning port has changed from a thermoplastic urethane to a thermoplastic elastomer that absorbs vibrations for a softer feel at impact
- CTP is larger and sits deeper in the sole to optimize the center of gravity
- A thinner clubface helps increase ball speed for added yardage
- Center of gravity is lower throughout the set
- Thin top lines and a compact head design
- Simplified cavity construction
- Brushed stain-chrome finish creates a clean, confidence-inspiring look
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Great Feel, Big Distance
Golfking16 from Maryland | 5/13/2014 1:15 PM
These clubs have the feel of a forged iron while still offering the forgivness of a cavity backed club. I previously had Callaway X-20's and gained up to 30 yds on each iron. Allthough the lofts are stronger i can stil launch the ball high and land it soft. The club looks fantastic with its squat head and its classic shape. However i would highly recommend getting fit because not only will you get the proper specs but you can actually save money.