Odyssey's newest addition to the alternative putter category is called the Tank. Available in short and long options, this putter features specifically weighted components, with a Tour preferred balance point, for a higher MOI and greater stability through impact. One of the main reasons Odyssey was able to achieve this level of stability is the total club moment of inertia (MOI). Compared to standard putters, the short option Tank has a 34% higher MOI and the long option Tank has a 109% higher MOI.
Counterbalance Stability Weighting
- Uses a counterbalance weight, heavier head (400g) and heavier shaft (150g), to quiet the hands during the stroke
- Added weight raises MOI to give more stability through impact, and engages the big muscles to promote a more pendulum stroke that helps keeps the wrists from breaking down
New and Improved White Hot Pro Insert
- New and improved White Hot Pro insert is highly engineered for more consistent sound, feel and performance across the striking surface
- New laser milling cutting process allows us to achieve extremely tight tolerances for more consistency and performance
- Laser cutting allows us to better optimize the insert shape to the head shape
Tour Preferred Balance Point
- Balance point is lower on the shaft, a more conventional approach that Tour players prefer
Double Barrel Alignment
- Frames the golf ball to provide clear alignment at address
Increased Total Club MOI
- 34" and 36" putters have a total club MOI that is 34% higher than a standard putter and a 19% increase in total club weight
- 38" and 40" putters have a total club MOI that is 109% higher than a standard putter and a 32% increase in total club weight
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
best putter I have ever owned
Robert Bennett from Sandy, UT | 1/31/2014 11:35 AM
I love this putter I have shaved a couple of strokes from my game