A great starter set for boys 58" tall and over, the Maxfli Varsity complete set offers the basics and then some. An oversized titanium driver, stainless steel fairway wood (3 Wood), hybrid utility irons and wide sole undercut irons (5, 7, 9, & SW), and alignment putter are included - with a durable stand bag to boot.
For Heights: 58" and over (approximately 12 years and over)
- Oversized Titanium Face Driver: Provides forgiveness and titanium distance. Strategically placed weight screw is low and back to provide high launch and longer carry
- Stainless Steel Fairway Wood (3W): Features a fixed screw to lower the center of gravity to help hit shots higher and longer
- Hybrid Utility Irons (3i & 4i): Easy to hit 3i and 4i utility hybrid clubs combine the distance of fairway woods and the accuracy of irons. The utility irons also feature a fixed screw to lower the center of gravity and help hit shots with a higher ball flight
- Wide Sole Undercut Irons (5, 7, 9, Irons, SW): Wide sole undercut irons move the center of gravity low for more distance and accuracy on all shots
- Alignment Putter: Soft, milled face alignment putter has a high moment of inertia to reduce twisting on miss-hits
- Lightweight, Durable Stand Bag: Lightweight stand bag features a durable nylon construction, dual carry strap to evenly distribute weight and five pockets to store all of your golfing needs
- Graphite Shafts - ultralight graphite shafts increase clubhead speed for maximum distance
- Premium Headcovers - multi-material construction is durable and protects clubheads and shafts
- 600D Polyester Rainhood - protects clubs from rain and moisture during play or while in storage
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Nice upgrade clubs for growing son.
Jason Stauffenberg from Yorkville, Illinois | 1/4/2011 10:58 AM
Purchased clubs for my son who has grown to the point of upgrading. He's just at the height limit for these so I was skeptical to see if he could handle them. However, we golfed at an indoor range this past weekend, and I was very impressed with the way he was able to swing them. Very easy to hit, and very easy to control for a 12 yr old boy. They look very nice, and not very heavy for him to tug around on his back. Can't wait for spring!
Nicely made and nice looking
David from San Antonio, TX | 9/29/2010 12:13 PM
I purchased these for my 11 year old son. They may be a little heavy now but he likes them. I suspect by next year they will be just right since he is growing every month. The clubs and bag are nicely made and nice looking too. I would consider third golf set for a young golfer.
Good clubs! I highly reccomend this product.
Anonymous | 5/5/2010 11:14 PM