The OGIO X4 Synergy Push Cart is built with a unique space-saving design that allows the bag to remain on the car when stowing it in the trunk or garage. With features like a handle that locks securely in the closed position and opens with an easy push of the thumb and a durable aluminum frame anodized and powder coated for maximumn protection. This push cart features many features to taylor to your golf game needs.
- Unique space-saving design allows golf bag to remain on cart when stowing in trunk or garage
- Handle locks securely in the closed position and opens with an easy push of the thumb
- Large stable base allows the cart/bag to be stored in an upright position
- Durable aluminum frame anodized and powder coated for maximum protection
- "Wide Track" wheelbase for excellent stability on hill sides and uneven terrain
- Oversized tires for easy maneuverability over rough surfaces
- Long life sealed bearings block harmful dirt, dust and moisture
- Reinforced structural framework maintains wheel alignment
- Comfortable foam handle provides excellent grip in all weather conditions
- Center mounted brake lever can be operated easily with either hand
- Bag straps at top and bottom tighten easily and securely hold the bag onto the cart
- Select OGIO bags with matching rectangular rings for simple strap attachment
- Storage tray with magnetic latch for balls, tees, cell phone, GPS, etc.
- Umbrella holder with elastic cord to secure umbrella
- Drink holder with slot for hanging sunglasses
- Screw assembly makes for simple parts replacement
- Dimensions: 40" H x 17.5" W x 12" D
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information