Launch The Ball With Ease
With their low CG (Center of Gravity) and larger face, the stainless steel i20 fairway woods are versatile performers, helping players launch the ball with ease from any lie. When the ball is sitting down, the i20s’ compact shape ensures the head will glide through the grass and launch the ball high, long, and straight. Setup is square and the rotation of the perimeter-weighted head is neutral. A low MOI (Moment of Inertia) about the shaft axis gives the golfer command of the clubface for shaping shots. The i20s’ dramatic matte-black finish eliminates glare and reflections to keep golfers focused.
TFC 707D Graphite Shaft
- This premium graphite shaft was engineered to optimize launch conditions and the overall performance of the i20 fairway
- It is slightly heavier and stiffer than the other stock shaft option, Project X Black
- The 707D generates a lower-spinning, boring trajectory to maximize distance and accuracy while offering a stable feel
- Versatile Performance
- Low CG and larger face, enabling players to launch the ball with ease, from any lie
- The compact shape ensures the head will glide through the grass for solid contact every time
- Advanced Materials & Performance Technology
- Setup is square and the rotation of the perimeter-weighted head is neutral
- Low MOI about the shaft axis gives players command of the clubface for shaping shots
- Dramatic matte-black finish eliminates glare and reflections to keep golfers focused
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 12:00 Noon (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information