Cleveland Golf introduces the most advanced combination of style and performance in a titanium driver: The Classic Tour. With a unique sole design and color scheme inspired by persimmon drivers, the Classic Tour combines a pear-shaped profile with a large, deep club face. The face promotes a hot, penetrating ball flight, while MaxCOR2 technology provides maximum distance on off-center hits. The Classic Tour is engineered with Ultralite technology, helping players generate increased head speed and distance with the same swing effort. It's also part of the RightWeight Fitting System - with an overall weight of 310 grams, the Classic Tour is ideal for powerful players that demand tour-caliber workability and precision.
- Retro Look
- Unique sole design and color scheme inspired by persimmon drivers
- Traditional pear-shaped profile in a 460cc club head inspires confidence at address and allows for shot-shaping control
- Incredibly Large, Deep Face
- Largest and deepest club face ever produced by Cleveland Golf for largest effective hitting area and hot ball flight
- Large face combined with MaxCOR2 technology provides maximum distance and forgiveness on off-center hits
- Gold-colored trapezoid section in center of face enhances retro look and serves as alignment aid
- RightWeight Fitting System
- Drivers with RightWeight Fitting are engineered for unique performance and optimal feel for every type of player
- The Classic Tour has a total club weight of 310 grams. It's engineered for players that demand workability, but still amazingly light for incredible distance
- UltraLite Technology
- Classic Tour is among the lightest drivers on the market, helping players generate measurable increases in swing speed
- Features premium Miyazaki Kusala Black 61 graphite shaft and Lamkin TourLite 46g grip. The Kusala Black produces a penetrating trajectory with very stable feel
1. MaxCOR2 Variable Face Thickness - Varies from 4.3mm in the center of the face to 2.8mm around the edges, increasing C.O.R. on off-center hits2. Ultra-Thin Crown - At 0.55mm, the thin, light crown allows weight to be redistributed for optimal launch conditions3. Rear Weight Slug - Placed at the deepest, lowest point in the club head to increase forgiveness and lower the center of gravity4. Sole Rib - Tunes the sound and feel for solid, responsive impact preferred by better players
1. Extremely Deep Face - Approaches the USGA limit for height of a golf club, providing larger effective hitting area and lower spin characteristics2. Trapezoidal Alignment Aid - Provides target impact zone, increasing on-center strikes
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Best Performing Driver ever, love the way it looks and fells!
Connor Green from Hendersonville, TN | 8/13/2012 12:28 AM
This Club is incredible, the way it feels, how long you hit, how straight, the look, the sound, and how light it is..... its a no brainer!
tabs from Newark, NJ | 4/17/2012 11:51 PM
I went into Golf Galaxy expecting to leave with a R11S driver but after hitting for a while and asking the salesperson if he had any suggestions he brought me this. It blew me away how far and how straight I could hit this driver. Also a beautiful club to stand over. Definitely recommend it!