A Tour-proven shape forged from 1025 carbon steel, combined with Tour Zip Grooves™ and Laser Milled™ Technology provide a desirable "Tour feel" to the REG. 588 Wedge. This Tour concept carries over into the construction of the shaft as well. A remake of the most successful and preferred wedge shape by many Tour players, the REG. 588 boasts a wide array of proven features and new enhancements.
- Original, Tour-Proven 588 Wedge Shape
- A remake of the most successful and preferred wedge shape ever, revered by golfers of all skill levels for its confidence-inspiring look
- Timeless beauty, versatile design for all-around wedge performance no matter what shot is required
- Precision Forged from 1025 Carbon Steel
- Offers incredibly soft, yet solid feel sought by experienced players
- Advanced Precision Forging process ensures highest level of part-to-part consistency
- Premium manufacturing and quality inspire supreme confidence and trust over every wedge shot
- Tour Zip Grooves™ and Laser Milled™ Technology
- Precise milling technology preserves groove edges and maintains perfect groove consistency
- Maximizes allowable groove dimensions while conforming to USGA requirements
- More precise and consistent surface roughness than alternative methods
- Optimal surface roughness to maximize spin
- Tour Concept Wedge Shaft
- Exclusive stiffness profile with less active tip
- More penetrating ball flight, increased spin and optimal distance control - along with superior feel
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Check your REAL lofts!
Matt from Illinois, IL | 7/8/2013 12:47 PM
I ordered this 52 degree Cleveland wedge from Golf Galaxy online. When it arrived I brought it to my pro to have the loft checked. I do this will all clubs because a one-degree or so inaccuracy is considered normal by most manufacturers. In this case, my 52 was actually a 55! I already had a 56, so a 55 does me no good and if you try to bend it to 52, the bounce angle goes away.
As Mott the Hoople once sang, "Clevelend Rocks"
Sam from Randolph, NJ | 7/2/2013 8:52 AM
Cleveland has gone retro! I have finally found a Cleveland wedge that is as good as, and maybe even better, than the old RTGs. The CG's were ok, but the 588's make me feel young again!
Lives up to its reputation
TB from Lexington, VA | 6/1/2012 7:39 PM
I've always heard great things about Cleveland wedges. I was in the market for a 54 and a 60 and thought I'd give the 588 a spin. These wedges are top notch. They feel/look great at the address which gives me a lot of confidence from 150 yards and in. The club feels great when it's hit pure and is "mildly" forgiving.