Special Order! Special Order the Cleveland 588 CB Irons! Special order items cannot be returned. See customer service for return policies.
Feel The Difference
The 588 CB (Cavity Back) irons are precision forged from 1025 carbon steel for soft, yet solid feel - inspiring confidence from address to follow-through. The Tour-inspired profiles and laser milled zip grooves allow for an added level of precision upon impact, maximizing levels of spin and control.
- Precision Forged from 1025 Carbon Steel
- Every iron offers incredibly soft, yet solid feel sought by experienced players
- Advanced Precision Forging process ensures highest level of part-to-part consistency
- Premium manufacturing and quality inspire supreme confidence and trust over every iron shot
- Tour-Inspired Profile
- 588 CB irons feature a progressive cavity back, longer blade length, thicker topline and more offset to inspire more confidence at address
- Tour Zip Grooves™ & Laser Milled™ Technology
- Precise milling technology preserves groove edges and maintains perfect groove consistency
- Maximizes allowable groove dimensions while conforming to USGA groove requirements
- More precise and consistent surface roughness than alternative methods
- Optimal surface roughness to maximize spin
- Available only within the continental U.S.
- Product ships directly from the manufacturer, separately from other items on your order.
- Product may ship later than published product launch or availability dates, depending on manufacturer availability and shipping schedules.
- Once the manufacturer ships your order, expect delivery time based upon the following:
- UPS Ground - 3 to 5 business days
- 2nd Day - 2 business days
- Next Day - 1 business day
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Best Cavity Back Clubs Made
Dan M from Tampa, FL | 6/17/2012 3:29 PM
I was a tried-and-true Mizuno blade and muscle-back golfer. There was nothing else out there that had the feel of the Mizzies. I still love them and can't bring myself to sell them, but the Cleveland CB 588s are in the bag now. They are the most versatile clubs I have ever played. They allow you to work the ball as you do with blades but have great forgiveness. They also look great in the bag - they are not those hammer-looking clunky clubs. They have a beautiful thin sole and top line.