The sharp and cutting edge look of the black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) finish of the RAZR X Black driver inspires confidence as soon as you take the headcover off and grip it. And while on the surface this driver turns heads, the innovative technology built within becomes obvious at impact, as tee shots will go farther and fly straighter. Callaway utilizes a Forged Composite material to engineer Speed Frame Face and Streamlined Surface technologies for ideal launch results. The RAZR X Black knows only one position - position A - where every golfer wants to end up.
- Forged Composite™
- Revolutionary material in the crown of the clubhead - lighter & stronger than titanium
- Contains over 12 million turbostratic carbon fibers that reinforce 27% of the clubhead
- Allows Callaway engineers to precisely control thickness, resulting in a clubhead that's lighter, but still has an extremely high MOI (Moment of Intertia)
- SpeedFrame™ Face Technology
- A combination of VFT® (Velocity Face Technology) and Hyberbolic Face™ Technology creates a large sweet spot and high ball speeds across the titanium face for long, consistent distance
- Saves weight that can be redistributed to the perimeter of the clubhead for a high MOI
- Chemical milling process selectively removes excess material for precision thickness control
- Distance Trajectory Weighting
- Optimizes the CG (Center of Gravity), promoting the ideal conditions for maximum distance with a high launch, low spinning ball flight
- Forged Composite allows incorporation of a full-length hosel while maintaining a low CG for optimal performance characteristics
- Streamlined Surface Technology
- Aerodynamic contours reduce energy loss from drag during the downswing by 17% compared to the Diablo Octane™ Driver
- Creates higher impact speeds for added distance
- Black PVD Finish
- Physical Vapor Deposition finish comes from a high-tech process that produces a distinctive stealth look for awe inspiring confidence
Fujikura Motore F8
- Weight: 60 grams
- Torque: Mid
- Kickpoint: Low
Callaway Universal Grip
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Best Driver For $$
GAgolfer from Canton, GA | 9/27/2013 2:19 PM
After playing 15 rounds I was convinced to purchase the 3 wood (Razr X Black) I sold my RBZ driver and 3 wood for the Razr X series. Have the hybrid 3,4 now as well and I've cut avg. 10 strokes off my game. The sound is loud, crisp, and even if I didn't hit it solid I always hear "didn't see it, but it sounded great." Love Love Love the X Black and No I don't work for Callaway :) Get yours today!!!
Todd Cosgrove from California, CA | 2/25/2013 9:22 PM
I thought i was doing okay with my burner. Just purchased this one and had the lamkin oversized grips installed due to my big hands. played yesterday and WOW!!! Easily gained an honest 40+ yards with the same swing effort. slight fade but thats me. Looks great,Feels great. I definitely recommend this one,the price makes it a no brainer. Get one while you can.
Highly Recommend The Driver And Woods
Anonymous from Victoria,TX | 4/22/2012 2:22 PM
I played with a set of these clubs as a rental last weekend in Vegas. Highly recommend the driver and woods. Hitting 320 plus every time and straight. Fixing to get me one. Also recommend if you are ever in Vegas play at Bali Hai. Awesome beautiful course.
Not hitting it as consistent
Taylor Pothast from Toledo, OH | 3/29/2012 11:57 PM
My FT-IZ head cracked after good use and pleased performance. Callaway sent me this driver in return, I have on played four rounds with it but am consistently losing the ball right. It's a big loopy slice when my old ball flight is a nice little cut. I do not know if it the long shaft, but not as good as the IZ. Makes a good crisp sound, looks good at address, but simply not hitting it as consistent.
WOW! I'm impressed!
Richard Schram from Houston, TX | 3/21/2012 3:22 PM
I hit one of these yesterday. It was really 15 yards longer than the regular Razr that I wanted. I'm not a long hitter, but I was able to drive it 235 on the launch monitor which is usually 30-40 yards shorter for me than what I actually hit it outside. I am picking this driver up today!