Once again, Callaway has made a giant technological leap forward with Forged Composite. This new material developed in collaboration with Lamborghini is lighter and stronger than titanium and allows Callaway engineers to position weight exactly where it maximizes power and distance. Over 23 million turbostratic carbon fibers provide the strength needed to withstand the violent impact between the Hyperbolic Face and the golf ball. And with a head shape 43% more aerodynamic than its predecessor and the longer Aldila RIP shaft, swing speeds are faster for even more distance.
Revolutionize your game with the power of Forged Composite
- Forged Composite™ is a new material used in the sole and crown that's lighter and stronger than titanium.
- The precision of the Forged Composite tooling also gives Callaway engineers complete control over wall thickness and surface geometry.
- The result is an exceptionally lightweight head with optimal mass distributions that delivers longer drives and uncompromised forgiveness.
Aerodynamic Head Shape
- Streamlined surface contours to reduce energy loss from drag during the downswing by 43% compared to the FT-9™ Driver.
- Creates higher impact speeds for added distance.
Higher Ball Speed Across The Entire Face
- Hyperbolic Face Technology™ uses a chemical reduction process that selectively removes unwanted material for precision thickness control of the strategic hyperbolic shaping.
- This dramatically improves impact efficiency and produces a larger sweet spot that generates higher ball speeds across the entire face for significant distance gains on off-center hits.
- You'll get more consistency between the balls you hit in the center of the clubface and the balls you don't.
Win with Power and Precision
- RAZR Weighting System allows you the option to choose either a Draw or Neutral configuration in select lofts.
- Aldila® shaft gives better players the ideal performance and feel they want with lower torque and better tip stability.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Sean Kruzits from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. | 4/10/2013 8:49 AM
I tried this club out after looking at it online for months. When I finally came into golf galaxy to try it, I fell in love! I averaged between 260-275 distance wise, I highly recommend this club especially with this amazing price! Almost every ball I hit went straight, the ones that didn't which were two or three, were my fault. The club puts distance on your shot and helps you straighten your drive!!
Best club out there!
Erik Sedani from Cameron, WI | 5/21/2012 10:55 AM
I tried Nike, Taylormade, and other types of Callaway drivers but this one felt the best and hit the best by far. Longer & straighter drives! Worth every penny spent on it.
Just hit this at a demo day and it is amazing!
Dan from Kalamazoo, MI | 4/11/2011 8:26 PM
Just hit this at a demo day and it is amazing. I started off with the R11 and then the Superfast 2.0...neither compared to the distance and accuracy of the Razr Hawk. Hit one off the toe and it only went about 6-8 yards off center. Unbelievable!
This driver is sick!!!
Mule from Harrisburg, PA | 4/7/2011 6:07 PM
Amazing club. I increased my swing speed from 103 to 112 just by using this driver. Amazing distance and forgiveness. I hit a horrible weak fade shot off the toe, and the ball still went 220 yards. I loved the FT-9 and the RAZR Hawk is even better!
Awesome! Very Fast bringing lots of distance
Jeff Ciche from Franklin, WI | 3/17/2011 7:01 PM
I just demoed this club and it is insane! I'm a Callaway guy and they came up with a great driver. The forged composite makes this driver very light. This is the fastest driver I have ever hit! The only thing I don't like is the shaft. I don't like aldida shafts because they seem too soft compared to other stock shafts. This club has pretty good workability. Worth hitting for sure.