A convention-breaking shoe, BIOM Golf follows the foot's natural system for absorbing impact to enhance stability while strengthening muscles in the feet and lower legs.
The first and only Natural Motion golf shoe, BIOM Golf also features a game-enhancing swing platform. This brings men and women closer to the playing surface, improving ground feel and stability during all phases of the swing.
Ideal for serious players want to feel better, look great and play their best, BIOM Golf showcases five design patents and an array of distinctive elements
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2-year waterproof warranty
- Ultra-Lightweight Construction
- 100 grams lighter than any other performance golf shoe
- Extremely Low Profile
- Brings a golfer's weight closer to the playing surface for unmatched stability, ground feel, traction and swing power
- Stabilizing Heel
- Wider, with a unique three-cleat configuration and stability bars between each cleat to achieve the ideal balance points
- Forefoot Flexibility
- Anatomically correct flex grooves that follow the foot's biomechanics for remarkable support and comfort
- Tibetan Yak Leather
- Naturally soft, durable, smooth and breathable uppers made from Tibetan Yak leather that is three times stronger than ordinary leathers
- ECCO Hydromax™ and Stain Resistant Technology (SRT)
- Superb protection from the elements that keeps shoes looking like new even after many rounds
- Direct Injected Polyurethane
- Advanced construction process, unique to ECCO in the golf industry, that guarantees long-lasting comfort and hyper-accurate anatomical support
- Climate Control
- Triple-component insole with the ECCO Comfort Fiber System for a cool, dry climate within the shoe interior
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information